Integriti LAN Zone Expander Release Notes:
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V184.108.40.206254 18/01/2018
- Added support for alternate flash memory chip on Rev C and later hardwares. Boards with this part only support this firmware or later releases.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V220.127.116.11555 12/06/2018
- Added support for siren DC output mode.
- Fault LED activated if a hardware fault is detected during power up.
- Status LED's now flash at 1Hz.
- Added support for the new RevC hardware.
- Reduced the latency of sending input change messages on the LAN. This will improve responsiveness of REN/REX buttons, especially in Inception.
- Resolved an issue that caused modules to reset infrequently.
- Resolved an issue with reporting low battery system input when powered from the LAN, introduced in V3.0.2.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V18.104.22.168204 22/09/2017
Issues Resolved :
- Corrected reporting of the Unibus System input
- Improve performance on Encrypted LAN systems
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V22.214.171.124560 13/09/2016
- Modules with dip switched above 99 are now prevented from operating. Previously they were mapped to number 99.
- Resolved an issue when not powered by an Integriti smart power supply, where the siren tamper inputs would always be in alarm.
- Resolved an issue where a module could exhibit spurious input transitions when reset.
- Correct an issue when reporting absent unibus zones when using different EOL configurationsZone.
- Resolve an issue to prevent the LAN encryption key from being defaulted in future updates. Unfortunately it will still be defaulted when updating to this firmware so on Class 5 systems modules will have to be re enrolled after upgrading.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V126.96.36.199938 27/06/2016
- Added support for Advanced LAN encryption when connected to a class 5 controller.
- Improved LAN performance to prevent spurious module loss.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V188.8.131.5225 03/09/2015
- When powered from the LAN, low LAN voltage is reported on the "Low Batt" system input instead of "Low Volts" input which has different semantics.
- Corrected the reporting of Zone Counts
- Correct the zone debounce period which was not running at the specified rate
- The Zone expander now aborts a battery test if a siren is activated during the test
- Hot plugged Unibus modules are now reported correctly
- Unibus slot numbers are now reported correctly in the module information
- Input operation has been improved in noisy environments
- The module will now set Power Supply system inputs into alarm when communications with a smart power supply is lost
- The module now sets the siren system inputs into alarm when no smart power supply is present, as the sirens are not operable in this state.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V184.108.40.20670 04/06/2015
- Fixed issue where on power up or reset the expander could have spurious tampers on its zones.
- Fix External Siren stopping when Internal Siren started.
- Fix tone glitch on certain Siren Tones.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V220.127.116.1188 20/06/2014
- Added support for Rev B 8 Zone expander, which includes support for sirens on the 8 Zone expander when an Integriti power supply is also fitted. NOTE: Rev B must not have its firmware downgraded to an earlier firmware version than this, otherwise any sirens fitted could potentially be damaged.
- Fixed potential issue where stability of the module could be affected by extremely high RS485 LAN traffic.
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V18.104.22.16863 12/05/2014
- Add global pacing of requests
- Add Power Fail Interrupt detection, to new Inner Range specification
- Report Input inputs that are present / absent.
- Add support for Rev B and Rev C hardware
- Send correct analog values even when not set to ZT_ALOG
- Expand Firmware update error reporting
- Reduce LAN collision probability
- Simplify Firmware Download Reset() code
- Set Zone pull-up voltage to lower level
- Resend Request address after time-out
- Limit number of Busy links before going off-line
- Firmware Download and Update code improvements (from ILAM)
- Update LED operation to meet new Inner Range standard definition
- Make Watchdog functions interrupt safe
- Fix occasional firmware update failure problem
- Correct reporting of module / System inputs
- Correct input de-bounce timing – was 20% long
- Fix RS485 LAN priority slot calculation
- Correct EOL defaults values
- Fix Zone enables
- Fix 24 Hr enables
Integriti LAN Zone Expander V22.214.171.12466 (Initial Release) 20/08/2013