Integriti Security Controller Release Notes:
Integriti Security Controller V18.104.22.168071 17/02/2020
- Resolved an issue with an Elite(X) terminal that has the "access only" option enabled where door access would no longer work after a PIN was entered from a user who does not have access to the door.
- Resolved issues in the GSM comms task where configuring SMS alarm reporting could hold up normal alarm reporting when the maximum message limit was reached or if the SMS phone number was not configured.
- Resolved an issue in the GSM comms task where the name of the user who has armed/disarmed an area would be wrong for a partitioned system.
- Resolved an issue when reporting using IRfast where the UserID of the user who armed/disarmed an area was wrong for a partitioned system.
Integriti Security Controller V22.214.171.124890 28/01/2020
- Changed the EOL configuration for inputs without a programmed EOL, and the default C3K EOL programming to better optimize for using a 2K2 resistor pair. NOTE: The old behaviour can be achieved by programming and assigning an EOL to inputs.
- Corrected an issue with the database where Named Actions could be incorrectly triggered when a Named Action was created/saved.
- Fixed an issue where Card+PIN was not working when using a PrismaX (introduced in the V19.1.0 release).
- Resolved an issue with challenge response where an authorised access did not unlock the door (introduced in the V19.1.0 release).
- Corrected an issue with the door forced system input when the door returns from the override state.
- Corrected an issue with the GSM comms task where it would still allow users that had been cancelled control permissions.
Integriti Security Controller V126.96.36.199608 21/11/2019
- Added new credential types for: License/Number Plate, Facial Recognition, Hand Biometric & Eye Biometric.
- Added support for up to three credentials to be required for access to be granted.
- Added support for the Alarm Reporting comms task to work with the EN50131 functionality.
- Added support for the Trikdis communication protocol to the Alarm Reporting comms task.
- Added support for the IRIS Touch communication protocol to the Alarm Reporting comms task.
- Added language support for Czech, Spanish and French.
- Added additional language translation for Czech.
- Added support for Integriti Access Controller (IAC) hardware Rev: C and Integriti Security Controller (ISC) hardware Rev: I.
- Added the ability to be able to default the Integriti Controller from the PrismaX (NOTE: requires new PrismaX firmware)
- When performing peer reporting and using IRfast + Text, added an option to not include the prefix text like "Review from controller 00002".
- When using the new credential types and dual user, allow the different users to be able to use different credential types.
- Updated EMS to removed retry behaviour when receiving a status response that is not "OK", leave it to the user to retry the message (as retrying with same messageID doesn't work).
- Updated EMS to reduced the Kone message timeout from 10 seconds to 3 seconds as it was too long.
- Removed "Dual User override", "Anti-passback override" and "Dual Credential override" from being enabled in the "Admin Menus" Menu Group when database is defaulted.
- Change door behaviour to only consider the door closed when all the door sense inputs are sealed (i.e. reed and tongue).
- Removed Elite(X) programming screens for Analog Calibrations as they are unusual to program via the terminal.
- Disabled SLAM offline functionality when a door's lock aux is set to another module.
- When a user logs onto an Elite(X) terminal and go to the area control screen, don't turn the cursor on.
- When entering the EN50131 "ARC anitcode" from an Elite(X), log off the user if any key other than OK is pressed. This is to prevent the user getting to the anticode screen and then just walking away, leaving the terminal logged on.
- When entering the EN50131 "ARC anitcode" from an Elite(X), increased the time the "ARC anitcode" can be displayed for from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- On a door with reed or tongue, when someone badges repeatedly, only change their location one time.
- Corrected an issue when the user is logged onto an Elite(X) and is waiting for a card from the SIFER reader of the same Elite(X).
- Corrected an issue when EN50131 was enabled and performing area arming from the Elite(X) terminal where the area name in review to be wrong.
- Corrected an issue where if the user is prompted to enter an EN50131 "ARC anticode" and any key other than '9' or 'OFF' would lock up the Elite(X) terminal.
- Fixed an issue with Peer Reporting where the client code of events being reported from the originating controller could be wrong.
Integriti Security Controller V188.8.131.52449 24/10/2019
- Corrected an issue where the card format configuration for ILAM readers could sometimes not match the card format data that is downloaded to the ILAMs. This resulted in ILAMs not being able to provide door access when they were offline. This issue was introduced in controller firmware V184.108.40.206199.
- Corrected an issue with the Alarm Reporting CT which could cause the Integriti controller to reset when using a newer version of the Integriti System Designer.
- Corrected an issue where the PrismaX could in some circumstances lock up when attempting to create users.
Integriti Security Controller V220.127.116.11463 04/06/2019
- When using the set user location action, if the user was already in an area, decrement the user count for that area.
Integriti Security Controller V18.104.22.168199 01/05/2019
Important Upgrade Note:
- Upgrading to this version will automatically default the controller programming, therefore Inner Range recommends to be on site whilst performing this upgrade. If the panel is configured to connect to the Integriti server using a DNS record, the panel will not be able to automatically reconnect. For this scenario connection details and DNS entries will need to be re-configured in the panel using a terminal or locally connected Integriti CS or Integriti Pro connected via SkyTunnel.
- Prior to this firmware upgrade Inner Range suggests that the Installer verifies the panel is connected to SkyTunnel, as the programming for this connection will persist after the upgrade and it can be used as an alternate path for the Integriti Comms Task.
- Added a new comms task for Alarm Reporting. Support for the WebWayOne communication protocol has been added with the ability to report alarm events via either ContactID or SIA.
- Added programming in the door type (Allow Rex/Ren in Override) which provides the ability to use the REX/REN (if enabled by the button mode) while a door is override locked
- Added programming in the door type (No Rex/Ren Review) to suppress REX/REN review when enabled
- Added a programming option to interlocks (Include Automation) to cause software based unlocking adhere to interlocking rules
- Added an additional flag to the door action (Ignore Interlocks) to allow overriding interlock logic even when "Include Automation" is programmed in the interlock
- Added programming to readers (PIN * Toggles Area) which provides the ability to do PIN+star arming/disarming from keypad readers
- Added programming to areas (Isolate on Access) that when enabled will cause arming via an access event to isolate all unsealed inputs instead of failing the arm
- Added the ability to isolate inputs on a missing module when arming via an elite(x) terminal
- Added support for the Integriti System Designer to disable a card credential in a card + pin situation with repeated entries of incorrect pin data
- Added support for working in a partitioned system. A partitioned system is a grouping mechanism implemented in the Integriti System Designer
- Added support for putting NZ telephony settings in the database defaults
- NOTE: This feature only works for panels that were originally produced with the V19 or later firmware
- Added a new elite(x) terminal screen under MENU 1 9 to display some important global settings
- Added separate permission bits to the door permission entity to allow "2 badge" settings. This allows flexible configuration of who can do 2 badge things on a door
- Added programming of "Edit own PIN" to Menu Group options. Also added an elite(x) terminal screen under MENU 8 4 where users can change their own PIN
- Changed the default programming that the control module creates for un-programmed inputs to have zone_self_test and summary_zone enabled
- Removed the restriction about having IFDAMS and I2DAMS on an Integriti Access Controller's (IAC) RS485 LAN
- Changed the default programming for the "LAN Fail Delay" from 0 to 5 seconds
- Removed elite(x) programming screens for several item types which are unusual to program via the terminal:
- Telephone number lists, floor lists, lift lists, EOL configurations, card templates, card formats and external modem
- Resolved issues with the performance of readers on an Integriti Access Controller (IAC)
- Resolved some minor issues with poll fail and low battery signalling on the paradox module
- Resolved issues with Modbus handling of analogue inputs
- Resolved issues with heartbeat processing for Kone RCGIF systems
- Resolved issues with rate limiting of messages for Schindler lift systems
- Resolved issues with resending of state messages when server communications are lost then reconnected for OTIS lift systems
- Resolved an issue in the GSM comms task when reporting virtual module inputs
- Resolved an issue with sending Input status over the web interface, as used by Integriti Mobile
- Resolved an issue when users with the "Ignore Door Override" option set in their Menu Group programming tried to access a roller door