Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module Release Notes:
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V220.127.116.11602 25/11/2019
- SALTO Add special processing of SIFER-C cards on SALTO (Reported credential length must be set to 26 bytes using SALTO programming tool). This fixes an issue where certain SIFER-C-Aperio cards return an incorrect card length.
- Improved module suscetibility to power supply noise.
- SALTO Sallis and SimonsVoss Intego RF locks now operate when ILAM module is off-line.
- Resolved an issue that could occasionally cause an EOL to not update when modified.
- Resolved an issue where off-line card access by some specific credentials could cause the module to reset.
- Fixed an issue where Salto doors did not go into office mode when they were in free access.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V18.104.22.168293 06/02/2019
- Added support for using programmed custom encryption keys with OSDP readers. (V18.2)
- Added support for changing the address of OSDP readers. (V18.2)
- Added support for rebooting when requested by the control panel. (V18.2)
- Update REX/REN input thresholds when Overrides modified
- Fix SIFER can become unresponsive if Card Format modified
- Improved the reliability of the LAN, especially when running in encrypted mode.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V22.214.171.124496 18/06/2018
- Opening an Aperio lock with the inside handle will now trigger a REX. This will prevent a door forced from accidentally being triggered.
- Tampering an Aperio Cabinet Lock will now raise an alarm on the corresponding Door Tamper System input.
- SIFER reader 3 badge arming now provides visual (LED) and audible feedback of the success or failure of the area arming.
- Fault LED activated if a hardware fault is detected in the ILAM during power up.
- Reduced the latency of sending input change messages on the LAN. This will improve responsiveness of REN/REX buttons.
- Resolved an issue with OSDP readers connected to a ILAM where the programmed "crypt mode" was not enforced for readers that reported they were not capable of encryption.
- Fixed issue where SIFER reader could become unresponsive if its OSDP address changed since the ILAM powered up. This could cause the SIFER reader to stop giving feedback but continue to unlock the door.
- Improve firmware download reliability.
- Resolved an issue with Tecom reader support which caused them to not operate off-line after the ILAM was reset.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V126.96.36.199253 02/06/2017
- Added support for driving Tecom TS0870 readers on the RS485 reader bus. This is a licensed feature.
- Improved choice of tones used for feedback on SIFER readers.
- Corrected an off-line access issue when user credentials are programmed with a zero bit length.
- Corrected an issue with APERIO AU100 series keypad + reader locks when the door type required card and PIN to gain access.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V188.8.131.52285 06/03/2017
Features Added :
- Added support for Aperio Prox cabinet locks
- Added support for reading SIFER-APERIO cards on SALTO readers
- When a logical reader is configured to use a serially attached reader type ( SIFER, OSDP, SALTO, APERIO, etc ) configure the onboard hardware to do wiegand instead of magswipe.
- Corrected the byte order of card data when reading MIFARE DESFIRE sector data on a SALTO reader.
- Fixed a bug with OSDP reader LED colours
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V184.108.40.206084 09/11/2016
Features Added :
- Added support for APERIO keypads.
- Modules with dip switched above 99 are now prevented from operating. Previously they were mapped to number 99.
- Implemented changes to make the area feedback on OSDP readers more reliable.
- Added support for more SIFER reader feedback tones.
Issues Resolved :
- Resolved an issue with non-SIFER OSDP readers when doing encrypted communications.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V220.127.116.11964 04/06/2016
- Improved LAN performance to reduce module off-line events
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V18.104.22.168930 24/06/2016
- Added support for Advanced LAN encryption when connected to a class 5 controller.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V22.214.171.12474 20/04/2016
Features Added :
- Add support of SIFER LED and tone feedback when in off-line mode.
- Limit non-SIFER OSDP Reader LEDs to OSDP standard colours
- Disable On-board Reader if Serial Reader type selected
- Stop reporting transient Input status on Module reset
- AC hold-off time setting of zero seconds now give zero delay (was 30 seconds) This setting must be edited in Controller Module Settings, General behaviour.
- Now Low Volts system input goes into alarm when communication is lost to an attached smart Integriti Power Supply, as with other Integriti modules.
- Report correct Low Volts status when Power supply lost
- Improve reliability of module and Power supply input status
- Correct reporting of Unibus module info
- Fix incorrect setting free access Doors with older Controller firmware
- Fix Simons Voss Smart Intego sending wrong Credential byte count
- Stop SIFER reader incorrectly controlling On-board Auxiliaries
- Fixed an issue where MIFARE Classic cards were not being read correctly when badged at Aperio readers that were configured to return sector data instead of just the UID.
- Correct updating of SALTO Unlock times when altered.
- Fix issue with SALTO System inputs.
- Fixed issue where reader beep or flash would occur on wrong side of the door in response to a REN or REX.
- Fixed issue where changes to OSDP settings in module programming didn't immediately take effect.
- Fixed an issue which caused off-line access on readers that had a card format with the Card Type set to "legacy C3k Raw Data", "Mag Swipe Site Code", or "Mag Swipe Raw Data" to fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused off-line access to fail with certain door configurations.
- Improved the reliability of attached OSDP readers
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V126.96.36.19918 25/06/15
- Simons Voss Smart Intego wireless Reader support.
- Fixed an issue where Valid / Invalid LEDs attached to unibus on an ILAM did not operate.
- Programming a '0' Aperio EAC address (Invalid) no longer causes a module reset.
- Fix an issue with Off-line door access to doors above 8.
- Resolved an issue where Power Supply System Inputs were not set into alarm when communications to an attached Integriti Smart Supply was lost.
- Low battery on a Simoms Voss reader does not cause the corresponding Rdr Fault system input on the module to go into alarm.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V188.8.131.5217 28/05/15
- Aperio serial reader support.
- SIFER readers now give granted / denied tones and LED feedback off-line as well as on-line.
- Improve OSDP off-line detection reliability
- Stop Serial Readers triggering On-board Locks, DOTLs and Valid/Invalid LEDs when they are on the first or second doors of the ILAM.
- Corrected OSDP Status LED operation
- Valid and invalid LEDs attached to unibus doors on the ILAM don't operate.
- ILAM will not function correctly if EAC address set to #0 in Aperio reader programming.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V184.108.40.20643 19/12/2014
- Send SALTO lock time to locks when unlock period modified.
- Corrected rare erroneous Fault LED flashing.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V220.127.116.1131 10/09/2014
- OSDP Readers using fixed communication rate [115200, 8N1]
- Fixed issue where of getting false card reads on low supply voltage
- Fixed Serial Reader settings not updating when modified
- Correct updating of Door Fault system input when SALTO device lost or found
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V18.104.22.16877 (TBC) 18/09/2014
- Adjust LAN Low System input thresholds
- Fix On-board Card reader stop card reads at Low supply voltages
- Fix Door Fault not reporting when SALTO Reader lost / recovered
- Fix intermittent flashing of Fault LED
- Fix SALTO Door triggering wrong system inputs
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V22.214.171.12445 18/08/2014
- Change SALTO Time update period to 24 hours (was 1 minute) to conserve SALTO Lock batteries.
- Fix issue when ILAM off-line where if door was unlocked and both Reed and Tongue were in use, the door would re-lock immediately on opening.
- Some inputs not working if ILAM powered up off-line.
- Fixed an issue with the reporting of Unibus Zone inputs.
- Fixed an issue reporting the I01 Unibus system input on power cycle.
- Fixed issue which occasionally stopped SALTO Door Force and DOTL from being reported.
- Fixed an issue which could on rare occasions cause a crash.
- Improve reporting of Cabinet Tamper and Low Volts system inputs when ILAM is being powered directly from the LAN.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V126.96.36.19906 26/05/2014
- Added LAN request pacing for zone and reader configuration to improve LAN availability for other modules.
- When powered from LAN only and LAN is under voltage, I01 Low Volts system input will alarm.
- Lost Unibus module not actually removed until Lost status successfully reported
- Correct LAN priority slot calculation.
- Initialize memory sector when not erased as expected on power up.
- Remove Dip switch 8 from LAN address setting
- Fix bug where access requests could get lost on a busy LAN.
- Correct input de-bounce timing for EOL config of inputs. This caused the de-bounce time set in the EOL config to be 20% slower in practice.
- Fixed issue setting input counts on a Unibus Door input via action.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V188.8.131.5269 13/12/2013
- Make AC hold-off follow the global time set in the control module.
- Made off-line review time and date accurate to within 2 seconds.
- Made RS485 comms LED display now flash L1 for Receive and L2 for Transmit. Previously L1 flashed for both.
- Improved accuracy of zone inputs when the module is operating at supply voltages below those specified in installation manual.
- Fixed flash memory usage that could under certain circumstances corrupt the off-line access database.
- Made firmware upgrade over the LAN more reliable.
- Fixed an off-line database corruption issue when resetting an ILAM while off-line.
- Fixed an issue with ILAM off-line database permissions where an ILAM could get the off-line permissions for the wrong ILAM.
- Fixed an issue where in rare cases after going off-line the ILAM would not come back on-line again.
- Fixed an issue when swiping cards at both readers on an ILAM simultaneously where one of the swipes could be ignored.
- Resolved an issue where if a Time Period was deleted from the controller it was not always deleted from the ILAMs off-line database.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V184.108.40.20650 12/08/2013
- Fixed issue where zones and system input were not following the door and reader hardware map correctly.
- Fixed issue with updating input counters on unibus zones.
- Fixed issue with Unibus input counters not being preserved through power cycle.
- Fixed Unibus door system input mapping.
- Fixed on-board hardware input mapping overriding Unibus module system inputs.
- Fixed issue where reader tamper system input would not restore on when no longer in fault condition.
- Fixed issue where reader tamper alarm being trigger by change in lock state.
Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module V0.0.0.17769 (Initial release) 23/07/2013
- ILAM can occasionally reset.